Saturday, September 4, 2010

Reason Number 4 - Pumpkin Spice Lattes

September brings us coffee drinkers a present each year; the delightful Pumpkin Spice Latte.  I haven't been a huge coffee drinker all my life, but I am a pretty big fan now and being able to mix Pumpkin Spice and coffee together is a true delight.  I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte this week and it tantalized the taste buds just as I had hoped. 

I always find it funny how there are certain things in life that come around each "season", and you savor them while they are here and tuck them away for the remainder of the year once the season is over.  Pumpkin is one of these things.  Each September when this Pumpkin Spice Latte is released it not only ignites our joy and anticipation for fall, but starts the season for pumpkin treats of all kinds, pies, breads, bagels, you name it.  I thank September for starting the pumpkin season and especially the Pumpkin Spice Latte. 

No comments:

Post a Comment