Monday, September 13, 2010

Reason Number 12 - September Sundays

Reason twelve I love September so much is something that only happens a few times a month; Sunday mornings. Each time of the year holds certain qualities which make certain routines a little more enjoyable, or maybe as enjoyable, but just with a different flair. That is the case for Sundays in September for me, or shall I say Splendid September Sundays for alliterative purposes. There is something invigorating and humbly old school American about September Sundays and the Sundays to come throughout fall. For me, it brings true joy to wake up early, layer your clothes (Reason 10) , head to church and walk in bible in one hand coffee (or Pumpkin Spice Latte (Reason 4)) in the other. If that doesn’t bring a smile to your face I don’t know what can. Each Sunday brings endless opportunities to be outside, take a fall Sunday drive somewhere, do some yard work, or just relax and lounge watching football. I urge all to relish in the coming Sunday’s left in September and enjoy the beginning of fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment